Thursday, September 28, 2006

Land ahoy !!

Ok, we've landed in Taipei airport

... actually, I lied. My last few posts [well, except for frist psot] were all from here. Sorta hard to be bloggin' from 30,000' up in da air. Well, actually it is possible: Boeing / China Airlines provides Internet access for ~$27.99 for a 24-hr block. I woulda gotten that... but decided to sleep instead. Hey, I did say it was night time in Cali.

So yeah, thank goodness for the Internet, eh? Me sitting here online in the airport instead of starin' around myself at people who're also equally bored :p

So, I had done some research for the first time I was flying thru TPE. I wanted to figure out if there was a hotel or something nearby... coz I was gonna spend 17 effin' long hours in this airport. And I found some pretty useful info: a comfy place to sleep ... for free!! So, the thing is, there's a Children's Play Room that has soft rubber mats on the floor and a number of huge leather armchairs. Perfect place to sleep after a long, long flight, if you ask me.

So, here I am again in this airport... this time, my transit is much shorter, and I won't actually avail myself of the play room. However, I'm gonna walk over to take a picture or two:

  1. Hey, there's someone sleeping there already .. oops, I better switch the lights off quick ;)




  2. And, voila, here is where I slept the last time.. just push two of them together, and you make a nice bed:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the person sleeping in the kids playroom! I want to see the person!!!