Thursday, September 28, 2006

In da plane .. plane #1

Giddamn, that was a long flight. 12:30hrs ... of cramped seating, sooooo bad food, and no personal LCD screens :'(

I am so sure I will never get decent food on planes.. last time, I tried the hindu vegetarian meal option, and I got spiced chickpeas both for dinner and breakfast!!! WTF!! This time, I was smarter, and asked for the regular vegetarian meal (VGML) ... and this sucked more... boiled veggies. Needless to say, ... actually, I won't say more :-/

So, the good thing is that I actually slept for 9hrs, and the timing coincided nicely w/ PDT nighttime.

I don't have any pictures from inside the plane .. but guess what? This is the most freaking coincidence ever [... ok, maybe only a little freaking coincidence at all... ] -- but there was this female chinese monk sitting right behind me in this flight... and she'd sat right next to me when I returned to SFO last month!! What are the chances of that?!?

And for all y'all sceptics, no, she ain't a friend of mine, and, absolutely not, we're not travelin' together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and who are these sceptics?

da! G ... edition Bangalore said...

no one in particular. i don't think anyone actually has said anything yet