Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In da plane .. plane #4

I got my ba-ags, I can wear my clo-othes, No more travelin' clothes, RNAC got my sh*t back!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the bags in question are now safe and sound in my own custody. Ok, bags are back, I'm all set to travel to BLR, phew. Day #2 of dashain, lookin' all fancy schmancy, and gelled up too ... yup, i'm a gellin', like a felon (or a villain, you pick). A few more places to visit, a whole lotta more food to eat, and makin' my way back to the airport.

Actually, me in da plane KTM-DEL right now... the ariel view of KTM city at night is spectacular, like before. Too bad my camera can't capture this image properly.

Here's something that you'll find totally unbelievable, NOT!!! ... this flight too is delayed.. but this time, it works out in my favour ... well, somewhat. It did mean that I could spend more time in KTM... but then, it sux for me in DEL, coz I probably don't have sufficient time to go out to visit R&S&SM&DM ... instead, I'll be shuttlin' meself between the DEL domestic and international terminals, and sittin' there all night, and flyin' out to BLR early in the AM. Yup, life is beautiful .. oh wait, make that unfair!! Peace out .. no more updates from me until after I get to BLR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who iz dem?? ---->R&S&SM&DM

da! G ... edition Bangalore said...

Dem iz mah familyz in Delhi. Da sistaz & da purrntz