Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Day out wid da cuzs

Hey, what makes you think that this should be without incident? Yes, that's right! For some reason -- I fail to recall which exactly -- there was widespread revolting going on in Kathmandu this morning. In the usual fashion. Yup, burn those tyres on the streets!!



Had to drive around in circles in one section of KTM looking for a way out ... into another section. But those fires died, and no one seemed to think to recreate them. And I was free to begin my day out wid da cuzs ... There's me, lookin' quite contented, if I may say so myself.



Oh right, we went to this place near Budhanilkantha called Park Village Resort. It's up there right next to the surrounding hills on the Northern side of Kathmandu valley. While the view was very nice, there is much to be said about the timeliness and quality of their [food &] service.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: