Monday, October 02, 2006

Dashain aayo, mero baggage aayena

Ok, it's already Monday in KTM, yayy, happy dashain ... dashain aayo, khaaula piula .. oh wait, that's actually in reference to eating a whole lotta khasi boka which I definitely don't do! But whatever, it's tradition, and fun. Here's an aspect of the dark side, hehe... Here's dem poor बोकाहरु :

 

And here's poor me, with dashain टीका & जमरा

 

Oh, and this is a wonderful view of the Kashtamandap mandir ... I spent many an afternoon in my younger days looking out from my rooftop at this mandir and all the people walking around...

 

Ok, so no more about dashain up in here ... I believe that as we grow older, there's an ever-increasing opportunity for more social interactions with family members & relatives, close or not... and this is a Good Thing (TM). I love this opportunity that dashain affords ... iz really kewl to meet and get to know people better. Oh, and the food, Oh lawd, have ye some mercy! This is some mighty good (wholesome too ... umm ... whole lotta kerbz) food that people really want you to eat, hehe.

Another update on my bags: another RNAC flight has come in from BKK... arrived pretty late again. Can't get thru' to the airport. can't find out if me bags iz here. We try tomorrow.

No comments: